two auth on one freeradius
hegedus.gabor at euroway.hu
Sun Jan 25 15:51:32 CET 2009
I have a question for you.
I have a freeradius server (newest) on ubuntu.
Now we use it for authentication:
- request comes form the NAS
- with LDAP modul, check the username and password, and in the post auth section
we have 2 script(external prg) one for good login auth., and one in the auth
fail section (bad login).
it works and nothing fail.
we want 802.1x auth on lan with this freeradius:
- request comes from another NAS (AP)
- in the radius we use LDAP modul what is check the username and pass in the
same ldap(but not in the same subtree).
- we want use eap-ttls, peap... (without certificate).
- if it is good simply accept the request no more script.
how can i set this two soutions to my (the one)freeradius?
how can i do 2 query (what is not same) with ldap module.
or sort the request (which nas sent)...
everithing interest me.
what is the good solution?
Thank you, Gabor.
More information about the Freeradius-Users