Cisco Aironet 1130ag dynamic VLAN assignment

William Graeber swilly at swilly.tk
Sun Jan 25 21:33:03 CET 2009

I have modified eap.conf and added "use_tunneled_reply = yes" in the
peap section. I have previously tried this, and obtained the same
results. Whenever a client tries to login, they get cycled from
authenticating/connecting very quickly. I've posted an example output
from a radius debug: http://dpaste.com/112927/

Could you expand on the "set VLAN" option in the post-auth section? I
have looked around a bit, but haven't found much of use.

Also, I may try a vanilla install of FreeRADIUS, as I'm using the
packaged version from the OpenBSD ports tree. There are a few config
discrepancies, and I don't understand enough to know how they are
having an effect.

Thanks again,
-William