802.1x machine authentication ads peap domainname

orzeh orz3h at tlen.pl
Tue Jan 27 16:17:15 CET 2009

thanks but nope:
rlm_mschap: Unknown expansion string "Domain-Name"

i'm using freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.0.5, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu

in other hands it is possible to get this to work together with
domain\user and host/host123.domain.com ?

regards!

--
 .''`.  O.R.Z.E.H.: Obedient Robotic Zealous Exploration Humanoid
: :'  : '98 linux registered | [FoxGame | ---] team translator | Amiga 2000 user