sql insert via unlang

Anton Borisov antonio at mccinet.ru
Wed Jan 28 07:48:07 CET 2009

Good day!
Thank you for your reply.

I try to add prepaid system to my equipment.
In this case when quota is reached, equipment sends Access-Request with
quota comsumed and I need to store this data in sql. But. Unfortunately,
I must think about how many on-line customers send quota to sql in same
time. Yes, I can write perl script with sql insert and update and
freeradius will execute this one every time for quota data. But, I think
this is not for system with many customers.
Do you mean Exec-programm perl? If you are talking about something else,
please, give me some examples...
Sorry for my language.

Thank you!

--