[ Re: eap-ttls failing]

Josh Hiner josh at remc1.org
Wed Jan 28 22:47:31 CET 2009

tnt at kalik.net wrote:
>> list. I would think that what I am doing is fairly popular? Why are more
>> people not complaining? This is too bad and if true, very poor.
>>

> Can you post the eapol.log and wzctrace.log for the same attempt. I'll
> dig through that and see if I can find what is going on.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Ivan, can I send the email directly to your email address.
lists.freeradius.org is rejecting my email because the body of the
message exceeds 100k (it is 536k with the log attachments). It says it
is waiting for a moderator to approve the post but its been about 8
hours with no approval.

Let me know, and thanks for your help!

-josh