IP-Assignment with sqlippool based on nas-ip-address

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jan 30 00:24:00 CET 2009

I have attached new schema and queries for mysql sqlippool. These should
work with both 4 and 5 MySQL versions (I have done some manual testing
on both; 4 on Linux and 5 on Windows). In version 5 (at least the
Windows one I have tested on) CURRENT_TIMESTAMP defaults to '0000-00-00
00:00:00' instead of current date. This has no impact on how queries
work. It might have been fixed in later MySQL verions (this is 5.0.18).

I am not sure if I have done diff from the correct files so I included
both patches and files.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP