Reject user by Calling-Station-Id

Alex M freeradius at lrcommunications.net
Fri Jan 30 18:18:21 CET 2009

Hi i just tried to add following (as adviced) into my radcheck table in
MySQL:

UserName: DEFAULT
Attribute: Calling-Station-Id
op: ==
Value: 00:0b:6a:xx:xx:xx, Auth-Type := Reject

And it did not work
 guessI just can not add value with operator in it, but still how can i
reject user based on their mac address with MySQL only setup. I would assume
if i do the same in users tabe on the server then it should work? But I
prefere MySQL managment

Please help me out

Thanks a lot!