Certificate Provisioning for EAP-TLS Networks

Luciano Afranllie listas.luafran at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:42:03 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Luciano Afranllie wrote:
>> You can check and may be take some ideas from wimax forum guys.
>
>  Unfortunately, no.
>
>> Go to www.wimaxforum.org. Register and login. Go to Network Working
>> Group and check for OTA Provisioning and Network Architecture (stage 2
>> and 3) specifications.
>
>  Access is for WiMAX forum members only.  Which costs a lot of money.
> And the NWG / OTA specifications are only for WiMAX equipment.  They
> don't apply anywhere else.

Ok, may be you are right but I was just talking about "ideas", and
they may apply to other scenarios. It is true wimax uses OMA DM and
that is not a so common nor cheap solution, but the idea of using a
device management/provisioning infraestructure to get certificates can
be considered.

By the way, the documents I made mention can be accessed with a free
membership. You only need to register.

Regards
Luciano