Freeradius+MySQL auth for PPTP (MSCHAP V2) failing

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sat Jul 4 08:12:44 CEST 2009

http://deployingradius.com/documents/protocols/compatibility.html

> insert into radgroupcheck (groupname,attribute,op,value) values
> ('dynamic','Auth-Type',':=','Crypt-Local');

Your user entries have disabled all authentication protocols (chap,
mschap,eap,...) apart from pap. Delete Auth-Type entry and use password
encryption (if any) compatible with the protocol you want to use.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP