radius.log not working

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 19:09:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

please do not mail in HTML - look at this junk and the size
of the email!

<snip!>

>Free radius is accepting requests and everything is working
> as it should except that the radius.log is not propagating.  I changed the
> IP address of the server and moved it to a new location.  The portmasters
> are authenticating to it and I see the requests coming in under radius –X
> however radius.log has not changed since the move.  I am not sure where
> else to look I have googled this to  no avail. Any help would be great<o:p></o:p></p>

there. thats all the text that needs to be in the email.

have you checked file permissions and the real radiusd.conf - what does
radiusd -x   (small x!) giv you when it runs?  FR wont put anything
into radiusd.log whilst in -X mode (all the output goes to the debug
output!)

alan