Alvarion BreezeMax BTS - Service provisioning?

Steve Evans traveller.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:11:45 CEST 2009

Well that is the Authenticating, Authorising done and the Service
provisioning sorted.  Now it's time to see if I can get anything useful
out of the BTS for Account purposes.

Any pointer Ben?  Ideally the customer would like to see session bandwidth
usage and all those normal kind of stats - will the BTS provide anything
remotely resembling this look at that Acct log files on the FreeRadius the
only information seems to be login info (but at least the MAC is provided
in the Calling-Station-id!) ? :-/

Thanks in advance
Steve