Alvarion BreezeMax BTS - Service provisioning?

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:38:51 CEST 2009

Yes, it is the Filter-Id attribute.

Sample reply:

rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host x.x.x.x:1812, id=23, length=79
        Filter-Id = "n=BE_Bus_1024Kbps:v=<>:h=OFF:a=<ON,120>:c=OFF"
        Session-Timeout = 65535
        Termination-Action = RADIUS-Request

Although for greater security we should have hybrid mode enabled.

If you're working with someone using 2.5GHz it should be. I don't believe
there is a migration path for 3650 at this point.

IP CS is a bit different and may require additional changes to SU config.

Ben