Help required in defining new Attribute

Ila Palanisamy ipalanis at brocade.com
Sat Jul 11 20:44:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

I need a help in defining new Attribute in freeradius.

I have added a new attribute Foundry-INM-Role-AOR-List as string in
dictionary and I'm trying to set this attribute for a user. With the
below configuration radius server is not coming up.

Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

My changes are

In users

=-========

"ila"         User-Password := "ila123"

              Foundry-INM-Privilege:= 4,

              Foundry-INM-Role-AOR-List := "InmRoles=Fremont ;
InmAORs=AOR1"

In dictionary.foundry

=-==============

ATTRIBUTE       Foundry-INM-Role-AOR-List               9       string

When I start the server, it gives the below message.

/etc/raddb/users[107]: Parse error (reply) for entry ila: Invalid octet
string "InmRoles=Fremont ; InmAORs=AOR1" for attribute name
"Foundry-INM-Role-AOR-List"

Errors reading /etc/raddb/users

/etc/raddb/modules/files[7]: Instantiation failed for module "files"

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[111]: Failed to find module
"files".

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]: Errors parsing authorize
section.

 }

Thanks,

Ila.