AW: MySQL - support - module not loaded - radacct

Bernd Hoffmann b.hoffmann at satspeed.de
Tue Jul 14 13:45:04 CEST 2009

Hello,

when I uncomment the sql in the accounting section, the logging seems to
work. However the server does no more start with the init.d script. I can
see a radiusd process per "ps aux", but the server doesn't listen on the
certain ports (netstat -lnpe shows not the wished result). When I start the
server on commandline with the -X option, all works.

Have someone an idea?

Best regards,

Bernd

freeradius.org] Im Auftrag von Ivan Kalik