HELP! EAP-TLS: how can I install a cert on a workstation so that it works for all users

john lists.john at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:09:46 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I can't find this information anywhere. I have looked for days.

Can I create a client cert for a computer so that any user that logs
in may use it automatically under Windows XP? I have successfully
created a client.p12 with the FQDN of the workstation I am using,
installed it and been authenticated by Freeradius. However when I log
in to the computer under a different windows profile authentication
fails.

How should I create this file and where do I place this cert so that
it's available for any user logging on?

Please help me figure this out!

Thanks!

John