LDAP + TTLS PAP

jpablorp juanpablo.ramirez at foxconn.com
Wed Jul 15 16:09:58 CEST 2009

Hi.
I've been trying  to setup freeradius with LDAP + TTLS PAP.
I use the default radius, eap users files configuration, I configure my
modules/ldap file to connect to my ldap, sites-avilable/default file to
authorize ldap, and ldap.attrmap to check Cleartext-Password against
userPassword.

Everything seems normal, when I test it  with
radtest user pass 10.14.56.26 0 secret
is accepted.

but when i try from mi XP client the debug show this:

+- entering group authorize {...}
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[unix] returns notfound
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
++[control] returns noop
[eap] No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
++[eap] returns noop
++[files] returns noop
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
++[pap] returns noop
No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request:
Rejecting the user
Failed to authenticate the user.
} # server inner-tunnel
[ttls] Got tunneled reply code 3
[ttls] Got tunneled Access-Reject
[eap] Handler failed in EAP/ttls
[eap] Failed in EAP select
++[eap] returns invalid
Failed to authenticate the user.
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT {...}

Here my /sites-avilable/default authorize section:

authorize {
	preprocess
	chap
	mschap