question about freeradius vs AA(ldap) and A(mysql)

Tony P. emperor at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Jul 16 03:30:06 CEST 2009

hi, i have freeradius server over Debian Etch version

FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.3 and making Accounting with MySQL radius DB.

I want to make new form to authenticate my users to not have 2 password
databases separated... so.. need auth ldap and account into mysql..

I test to make authorization + authentication with Ldap and keep going making
Accounting into MySQL... and works but just basic mode.

My question is how can i change the usergroup, radgroupcheck, radgroupreply,
tables into Ldap to authorization-authentication step, with more options to
check like Calling-Station-Id, Called-Station-Id, Hint, Groupnames, etc etc???

And in the schema of freeradius into Ldap, i load scheme but when i try to add
new attribute to user like (option in the radiusd.conf)
access_attr = "dialupAccess" what i type in the value?? .. just know "string" by
the scheme explain but don't know that string exactly it is....

can help me any one..???

thanxs and regards and sorry by my english

Tony