Connecting freeRadius to openLDAP

Eric Bourkland eric.bourkland at trustedconcepts.com
Wed Jul 22 18:40:02 CEST 2009

Thanks for the help,
What fields am I going to have to populate in the radius schema?  I don't see a password attribute in there?
where do I set that attribute in Radius, or is it automatic?
The additional schema will be problematic since the admin UI for my openLDAP won't support it, but that is another issue I'll deal with later, I will just have to add the attributes behind the scenes for the time being.

Thanks,