rlm_perl problems]

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jul 24 16:43:03 CEST 2009

> It ends with freeradius crashing. If i disable all other perl calls and
> leave only dummy.pl works with no problems. Same goes for other way
> around. Basicaly, any combination that involves only one perl script
> works without any problems. If i use two perl scripts in any combination
> freeradius crashes.

Let me see if I understand well: you can run multiple perl module
instances as long as they execute same script; if different instances run
different scripts - freeradius crashes!

I will try to emulate this tonight. I haven't tried this scenario. But I
can run perl + radcheck (also perl script, but not called through perl
module) without problems.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP