same login pass pair, different behaviour.

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Fri Jul 24 17:01:04 CEST 2009

07/24/2009 05:00 PM, Ivan Kalik::
>>    username |   pwd
>>   ----------+---------
>>       u_3   | pwd_3
>>       u_one | pwd_one
>>       u_two | pwd_two
>
> That's not freeradius schema.

Yes, I know, that table was not to show my current schema.
Our current one is:

  id  | username |     attribute      |  value  | op
  111 | u_two    | Cleartext-Password | pwd_two | :=

But I solved the problem, there were a NAS filtering in place,
So that if I connect from one NAS, there was the Reject.

--
                             Architecte Informatique:
                                   + 261 32 11 401 65