rlm_perl problems]

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Tue Jul 28 14:47:59 CEST 2009

Boian Jordanov wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2009, at 12:59 AM, <sigor at blic.net> <sigor at blic.net> wrote:
>
>> Igor wrote:
>>
>>> I have tried 2.1.7 and got same error. I will try to compile it with
>>> --enable-developer and see if i can find out anything from gdb output.
>>> I realy don't know why would this happen because exactly the same
>>> setup worked on
>>> older releases. All i did was to compile the new version (2.1.6) and
>>> then copy
>>> old raddb dir.
>>
>> I am not sure why i got so many "no debugging symbols found" but i
>> did per
>> doc/bugs instructions.
>> This is gdb output:
>
> Try attached patch.

I didn't try it yet and i am not very good in C. Error that I and Neal
had is something regarding OS or...? I don't see anyone else having this
problem except me and Neal.
Also, i didn't see any comment from Alan. If this is something that was
already been discussed here i am sorry for bringing it up again, but i
would realy like to hear Alan about this.
Boian, would you like to explain what was the cause of this error?

Thank you,
Igor