configure

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 18:08:24 CEST 2009

On 07/29/2009 11:26 AM, Padam J Singh wrote:
> Maybe posting on solaris lists would be better?

Rather than posting on another list why not read some of the
documentation :-) A good place to start is:

./configure --help

And you'll discover there is a way to tell configure what your compiler
command is. I don't think there is anything in freeradius which demands
the compiler be gcc, you should be able to use your native compiler. Of
course if you don't have any compiler installed that would be a problem
too :-)

GNU autoconf has extensive documentation.
http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf

There is also this really neat thing called google where you can find
the answers to most any problem like this on your own without asking
others ;-)

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?