coa functionality in server question

Anton G. ak at smpmontag.ru
Fri Jul 31 09:36:06 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok ?????:
> Anton G. wrote:
>> It seems that i didn`t understand "sites-available/originate-coa" right
>> and miss something in my conf
>>
>> Could You please clarify it for me?
>
>   You need to link it into sites-enabled/originate-coa.
>
>   The server reads only sites-enabled, not sites-available.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Thanks, Alan.

I have originate-coa link in sites-enabled, just misstyped in starting letter.

Also tried default config including default originate-coa example and get

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/originate-coa[154]: home_server
"localhost-coa" does not exist

It seems that server does not see home_servers type of CoA in my case

So maybe i`m missing anything else in my conf?