Freeradius and memory usage

Marinko Tarlac mangia81 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:53:39 CEST 2009

Hi

Well I don't use is.. Only in case I need to debug something... I have a
small problem with triggering AccountingOff query (I don't know what
causes this) which closes all opened sessions in database... Now I found
a work around for this...

You can try to increase Interim-update intervals on your NAS(es) (5 min
and up). This will help and your server will take some breath :)

Also it would be good if you can tell us something about your system...
OS, CPU, HDD type ...

Best regards