InnerAttributes not escaped when transmitted to outter

Stun Box stunbox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:58:13 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I'm using PEAP/Mschapv2 with Windows machines. I need the user-name of
the inner-tunnel when the authentication ends to assign the vlan id.

So I put in eap.conf / peap { ... use_tunneled_reply = yes ... }, and
now I can have the User-name of the inner-tunnel with
%{reply:User-Name}.
But it seems it has not been escaped...
My User-Name  "DOMAIN/testx" becomes => "DOMAIN estxx"
And if I try DOMAIN/user it works nicely...

++[eap] returns ok
+- entering group post-auth {...}
++[exec] returns noop
	expand: %{request:User-Name} -> ANKAMA\testx
	expand: %{reply:User-Name} -> ANKAMA	estxx

How can I escape this ?

Regards,

Frad G.