stress test or performance test result

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya sajeewaw at ispone.com.au
Tue Jun 2 00:05:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

If you can let us know of any modifications you have done to make it
faster would greatly be appreciated.

We are currently in the process of testing free radius as well. At the
moment with a mysql db backend we are processing around 400 - 500 requests
per sec.

Regards,

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya

Systems Development Manager

ispONE is a wholesale ISP built to help internet access resellers and
independent ISPs to compete in the Australian marketplace through
ONE Brand, ONE Provider, ONE Solution.

Level 14
520 Collins Street
Melbourne 3000 VIC