Building a test tool

Vinit Karandikar vinit at estacado.net
Tue Jun 2 00:39:17 CEST 2009

Not sure how radclient will help, Tim.
Based on my limited exposure, I get the impression that I can use
radclient to simulate 1 network element (like the PDSN).
I'm trying to simulate 10 different ones simultaneously.

As mentioned in my initial email, I need the tool to simulate the PDSN,
the Pre-Paid  Server and hosts of other network elements (possibly 10
such like the Foreign AAA, the Carrier Exchange and so on...)

Am I underestimating what the radclient can do ?