stress test or performance test result

Michael Lecuyer mjl at iterpacis.org
Tue Jun 2 01:34:08 CEST 2009

Evolynx is not very good (quite poor). It uses long fixed time outs for
packets which really only tells how fast the client is, not the server.
Almost all simple load tests have this problem.

All RADIUS systems will bog down with back end issues like LDAP and
accounting databases. Test those instead. This mailing list is full of
these back end issues.

Heavy duty crypto can affect speed but that's part of cryptography's charm.