dealing with 'corrupt' detail file

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 4 11:54:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

> > (I've already got, on my list, use Calling-Station-Id
> > instead of NAS-Port for the unique function as many
> > NAS use the same port for every accounting packet :-|)
>
>   Create a patch, and send it to the list via git format-patch.  "Best
> practices" really need to go into the server configuration.  Anything
> else is too frustrating for the end users.

I was hoping to get a small discussion initiated that would
hopefully bring up a few things that people find they have to do
to their configs ...at the end of which we get a nice comprehensive
list of updates needed for the core server configuration (and hopefully
a large number of 'you need to change this or add that' blog/wiki/random
document entries removed across the world)

alan