Reply-message and supplicant

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Fri Jun 5 22:30:58 CEST 2009

Arran Cudbard-Bell <A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 5/6/09 19:10, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> No they can't. Reply-Messages are prohibited in packets containing EAP-Message attributes.
>>
>> really? well...I guess if you believe in RFC 3579 and hope that everyone
>> read section 2.2 of that - invalid packet discussion then you'd
>> hope so... however, I see tonnes of packets proxied through the NRPS
>> that have EAP-Message and Reply-Message in the same packet.
>
> None of them are coming from Sussex though :)

No one in London wants to go to Sussex though and from my logs it does
not look like anyway from Sussex wants to go to London either ;)

If someone gives me something better to use in my RADIUS packets then
I'm game.  Meanwhile I keep meaning to glue 'exec' and 'fortune'
together and see if anyone notices.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: "But this one goes to eleven."