Authentication

Tim Sylvester tim.sylvester at networkradius.com
Sat Jun 6 06:40:54 CEST 2009

Hola Michel,

You should use the latest version of FreeRADIUS - v2.1.6 which can be
downloaded from the FreeRADIUS.org site at:
ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-server-2.1.6.tar.gz.
Building the new version of FreeRADIUS on CentOS is pretty easy to do.

To configure FreeRADIUS with Active Directory, refer to the documentation on
these pages:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html

How are your users accessing the network - wireless, dialup, DSL, etc?

When you have more questions, send e-mail to the list.

Good luck!

Tim