[freeradius] fail-over ldap + reply-item missing

François Mehault Francois.Mehault at netplus.fr
Wed Jun 10 14:59:18 CEST 2009

Hum, now all works perfectly. My reply-item are present now, I will try now to understand why it works. Thanks to Ivan Kalik for his help and all freeradius project.

Ldap.attrmap:

[...]
checkItem       Cleartext-Password              userPassword

Users:

DEFAULT ldaplabobe2-Ldap-Group == administrateur, User-Profile := "cn=administrateur,ou=Profiles,dc=netplus,dc=fr"
        Reply-Message = "Utilisateur: %{User-name}, group: Administrateur",
        Fall-Through = yes

DEFAULT ldaplabobe2-Ldap-Group == stagiaire, User-Profile := "cn=stagiaire,ou=Profiles,dc=netplus,dc=fr"
        Reply-Message = "Utilisateur: %{User-name}, group: Stagiaire",
        Fall-Through = yes

DEFAULT ldaplabobe1-Ldap-Group == administrateur, User-Profile := "cn=administrateur,ou=Profiles,dc=netplus,dc=fr"
        Reply-Message = "Utilisateur: %{User-name}, group: Administrateur",
        Fall-Through = yes

DEFAULT ldaplabobe1-Ldap-Group == stagiaire, User-Profile := "cn=stagiaire,ou=Profiles,dc=netplus,dc=fr"
        Reply-Message = "Utilisateur: %{User-name}, group: Stagiaire",
        Fall-Through = yes

Radiusd.conf:

Instantiate {
        [...]
        ldaplabobe2
        ldaplabobe1
}

/site-available/default:

Redundant { ldaplabobe2 ldaplabobe1} in section authorize and authenticate