New name to reflect new functionality (was RE: DHCP code in 2.0.4+)

Tim Sylvester tim.sylvester at networkradius.com
Thu Jun 11 10:59:01 CEST 2009

How about FreeRADIUS and FreeDHCP?

            The "FreeXXXXX" Project
| FreeRADIUS | FreeDHCP  | FreeTBD   |   ...  |
|   Server   |  Server   |  Server   |        |
|              "Magic Server Code"            |

FreeRADIUS migrates to the "FreeXXXXX" Project which includes the "Magic
Server Code", the FreeRADIUS Server, FreeDHCP Server, etc. There would be
distributions for FreeRADIUS, FreeDHCP and one that included everything.

Tim