Freeradius and Alvarion

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Fri Jun 12 11:41:41 CEST 2009

Good luck doing that ..

I've been working with alvarion equipment and trying to integrate with
freeradius for several months now .. the alvarion support has been
total sh.. uhh, poor.

Let me know if you get anything working though .. I'd be interested.

Kristoffer Milligan, Postmaster
NextNet AS

Phone:  +47 4000 1999
Fax:    +47 3832 2110
Web:    http://www.nextnet.no
Adr:    Lasta 50, 4400 Flekkefjord, Norway