multiple radiusVSA in ldap.attrmap

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jun 12 12:51:20 CEST 2009

> I don't succeed to give good value for each attribute with OpenLDAP,
> ldapattrmap, radiusVSA ... In addition, I can't to have two radiusVSA
> attributes with the same value in OpenLDAP.
> So I woul like to know if it is possible to have just one profil with
> several attributes for different constructor (foundry, cisco, fortinet
> ...). Or I have to do a profil administratorCisco, administratorFoundry,

Use groups, huntgroups and assign attributes from radius. Put something
like this in users file:

DEFAULT     Ldap-Group == "Administrateur", Huntgroup-Name == "cisco"
            cisco reply attributes

DEFAULT     Ldap-Group == "Administrateur", Huntgroup-Name == "foundry"
            foundry reply attributes

and put respective NAS-IP-Address values in cisco, foundry, whatever
huntgroups.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP