[rad] Re: pseudo-newbie exec scripts and session-time

Charles Gregory cgregory at hwcn.org
Fri Jun 12 17:39:30 CEST 2009

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Alan DeKok wrote:
>  The CentOS people answer questions about CentOS on the CentOS mailing
> list.  That is the limit of their support.
>  Similarly, the FreeRADIUS people answer questions about FreeRADIUS on
> the freeradius-users list.

What do you mean by "people"? What *I* mean is not just the developers and
volunteers, whose time is often quite precious, but the many USERS who
have the package installed on many different systems. THAT is the strength
of open source. All of *us* banding together. I don't just come to these
groups asking questions. I answer them. You better believe that if I 'work
it out for myself' I will be coming back to this list with a howto and
examples for any other 1.x user who runs into the same situation that I
have.

- Charles