[rad] Re: SOLVED Re: pseudo-newbie exec scripts and session-time

Charles Gregory cgregory at hwcn.org
Sat Jun 13 22:08:27 CEST 2009

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009, Alan DeKok wrote:
> and yet you're frustrated that I'm explaining the *reasons* behind my
> opinions.

No, I'm offended that you can say things like you have "NO IDEA" when
clearly anyone who read my first post would know what I was asking.
It's one step short of outright *lying* to win your arguments.

Oh, I did spot your name all over the docs. Not withstanding this
quirk for bad argument, there's no denying the software itself does
an excellent job. Now that I know how to do what I want to do, it
is working wonderfully. Thanks for that, at least.

- Charles