Missing Realm when entering second authorization group

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 12:01:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

> The Realm indeed remained untouched in the username through out the request. How can I stop this loop?

easiest way is to point that proxy.conf at a new virtual server
eg called 'local' in which you do not call prefix,suffix etc etc

then these details wont be touched and the server wont try to
proxy it again either.

copy eg 'inner-tunnel' to 'local' ( i chose inner-tunnel because
its been designed to be a virtual server) and give it a name
on the server {  line, then edit the authen/author/account bits as
appropriate.

in this way, the main default file is a general file and all your
local stuff, policies, actions, logic etc only happen to 'local'
people - that have been proxied to the local virtual server by
proxy.conf

alan