Access Challenge in freeRadius server

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 15 12:08:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am new to freeRadius server.

I am trying to authorize the ssh and telnet login users of my Redhat Linux
machine using freeRadius server.

I am able to test Access-Accept and Access-Reject with right and wrong
credentials respectively by configuring the file '/etc/pam.d/sshd' with
entry pam_radius_auth.so.

But I do not know how to achieve and test the Access-Challenge concept. I
mean what type of input will result in Access Challenge (I know it happens
when we provide partial login information but not sure how to achieve with
login in real time)?

Please help me with some solutions in achieving Access Challenge.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhandapani