[rad] Re: rlm_exec wiki

Charles Gregory cgregory at hwcn.org
Tue Jun 16 15:54:38 CEST 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> it would be much beter if there was a full delineation between
> 1.x and 2.x docs - the web is full of older resources that dont
> say what version their tweaks and info is good for.

(nod) I don't know enough about the differences between 1.x and 2.x
to say whether it would be better to have two complete document trees,
like the apache server, or annotated with "applies to versions x-y" the
way the postfix docs do it. I get the feeling that for the most part
features have been *added* to FreeRADIUS, and very little removed. But is
that actually the case?

> if i see one more config with Auth-Type = EAP  I'll scream ;-)

Had to look that one up. First hit on google explained it all.... LOL

- Charles