Password conflict between Radius Server and Machine account

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 16 19:07:31 CEST 2009

Thanks Ivan.

My requirement falls in the situation where the radius server will configure
a user which may be already configured machine.

And I couldn't find the 'authorize' config file anywhere in my server. May I
know the exact file/path, the unix should be commented. I am using RedHat
Linux.

Regards,
Dhandapani