Cannot Authenticate - Help!

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed Jun 17 23:01:38 CEST 2009

> So, it works... But then I put the AP to work (Linksys wrt54g),
> configured like this:
> It nevers authenticates... No matter what I do. I tried everything I
> could find on the list or FAQ before registering. Here goes the log

This is a very old version. You shouldn't be using 1.x with EAP for a huge
number of reasons. Upgrade.

As for the debug - you have removed eap (and lots more) from the
configuration and then sent an eap request. No wonder it's not working.
Use default configuration and it will work.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP