rlm_python - Unresponsive child

Mike Tkachuk mike at yes.net.ua
Mon Jun 22 10:20:38 CEST 2009

Hello Freeradius-users,

 I'm trying to use Freeradius 2.1.6 release with rlm_python (python 2.6.2) on
 FreeBSD.
 I use default radiusd_test.py bundled with rlm_python. All is fine
 when I start radius in debug mode with -X, however in normal forked
 mode next error appear:

Error: WARNING: Unresponsive child for request 0, in module python component authenticate
< few seconds later >
Info: [python] Child is still stuck for request 0

 Any ideas what can be wrong? How to debug this?
 And is rlm_python ok for commercial productional environment? What other
 problems I can face?

 Thanks.

--
Mike Tkachuk