Any free Java APIs to access freeRadius server?

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Mon Jun 22 22:37:25 CEST 2009

> 1) With EAPMSCHAPv2Authenticator as authenticator, as you said the server
> logs are fine with Challenge. But radius client receives only the final
> access-accept response.

No, it recieved all the Challenges too.

> But I want each request in access-challenge should
> be sent to client and the client will handle it.

There is nothing for client to "handle" there - it just passes it on to
the supplicant. Supplicant has additional data.

> For instance, I want to
> authenticate user with multiple passwords. How can I achieve this?
>
> 2) Is this(using EAPMSCHAPv2Authenticator) the only way to trigger
> Access-Challenge? Or any other way? Please suggest me.

This is freeradius users list. It looks like you are trying to develop a
custom authentication protocol. You probably want the developers list.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP