freeradius 2.1.6 ldap + mschapv2 to authenticate

jpablorp juanpablo.ramirez at foxconn.com
Tue Jun 23 20:58:04 CEST 2009

Thanks for your response.

Now I'm using the defaults files and configure the access in modules
(raddb/modules/ldap).
Now seems like the solution is closer,

When I test this appear in my server in debug mode:

[ldap] No default NMAS login sequence
[ldap] looking for check items in directory...
[ldap] looking for reply items in directory...
WARNING: No "known good" password was found in LDAP.  Are you sure that the
user is configured correctly?
[ldap] user user authorized to use remote access
rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
++[ldap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP NAK
[eap] NAK asked for unsupported type 25
[eap] No common EAP types found.
[eap] Failed in EAP select
++[eap] returns invalid
Failed to authenticate the user.
Delaying reject of request 2 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 2
Sending Access-Reject of id 189 to 10.14.56.33 port 32768
	EAP-Message = 0x040c0004
	Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
Waking up in 3.9 seconds.
Cleaning up request 1 ID 188 with timestamp +30
Waking up in 1.0 seconds.
Cleaning up request 2 ID 189 with timestamp +30
Ready to process requests.

I think is problem on mi eap.conf file but I'm no sure what exactly I have
to do.
Any idea?