freeradius 2.1.6 ldap + mschapv2 to authenticate

daverummel at boothcreek.com daverummel at boothcreek.com
Thu Jun 25 04:55:39 CEST 2009

Chris,
  So funny you say that, I was just talking about that with a co worker. I almost find myself searching for his emails and thinking that poor person who is looking for help.
  I hope to post a link giving exact details on how to do auth with ldap using freeradius 2. I also plan to add how to do group auth with unlang. So tired of finding bits and pieces and no one quite giving a how to do in this mailing list.