freeradius 2.1.6 ldap + mschapv2 to authenticate

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 25 08:05:08 CEST 2009

Christopher Sheldon wrote:
> Does anyone else who subscribes to the list specifically read every
> email Alan sends just to chuckle at him berating the  poor, confused
> people seeking help?

  My "unhelpful" comments are directed at the people who don't read (a)
the documentation I already wrote, or (b) the debugging messages I
already wrote.

  Perhaps you could take over the role of "cut & paste" master, where
you would cut and paste the existing documentation onto this list for
certain people.

  Failing that, perhaps you could try another method of positive
contribution that doesn't involve complaining about me.