attrs filtering - regex pattern matching

Francisco fxd at 295.ca
Fri Jun 26 04:58:22 CEST 2009

I'd like our radius proxy server to allow an A/V pair, but, cannot find any
examples where I can apply any regex type rules to allow a range of values.

For example, I received the following from a remote radius server :

Cisco-AVPair = vpdn:ip-addresses=10.10.1.4

and would want to (using attrs) allow anything that matches:

Cisco-AVPair = vpdn:ip-addresses=.*
Where ".*" would be anything following the "="

How might I allow this using attrs?

I'm running freeradius 1.0.5
I can't upgrade to 2.x yet, so I'm looking for suggestions/feedback for 1.x