Openldap and FreeRadius2

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jun 26 10:56:44 CEST 2009

Tutorial for 1.x:

Don't change anything  - configure only ldap section of radiusd.conf.

Tutorial for 2.x:

Don't change anything  - configure only raddb/modules/ldap.

Detailed instructions on what does each configuration item means for your
freeradius version are included with the server in doc/rlm_ldap.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP