EAP-TTLS (PAP) with Win2K3 domain not working

Petar Marinkovic highl1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:31:40 CEST 2009

Similar error, again when the server is starting

Module: Linked to module rlm_files
 Module: Instantiating files
  files {
    usersfile = "/etc/freeradius/users"
    acctusersfile = "/etc/freeradius/acct_users"
    preproxy_usersfile = "/etc/freeradius/preproxy_users"
    compat = "no"
  }
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[157]: ERROR: Unknown value
ntlm_auth_pap for attribute Auth-Type

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[156]: Failed to parse
"update" subsection.

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]: Errors parsing
authorize section.

Errors initializing modules

That part of code in in /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel and
/etc/freeradius/sites-available/inner-tunnel files, like this

pap

 if(!control:Auth-Type) {
     update control {
          Auth-Type = ntlm_auth_pap